By William F. Ritter, Adel Shirmohammadi
Content material: Hydrology / Mary Leigh Wolfe -- Soil erosion and sedimentation / Mark A. Nearing, L. Darrell Norton, and Xunchang Zhang -- Nitrogen and water caliber / William F. Ritter and Lars Bergstrom -- Phosphorus and water caliber affects / Kenneth L. Campbell and Dwayne R. Edwards -- insecticides and water caliber affects / William F. Ritter -- Nonpoint resource pollutants and cattle manure administration / William F. Ritter -- Irrigated agriculture and water caliber affects / Blaine R. Hanson and Thomas J. Trout -- Agricultural drainage and water caliber / William F. Ritter and Adel Shirmohammadi -- Water caliber types / Adel Shirmohammadi ... [et al.] -- most sensible administration practices for nonpoint resource toxins keep watch over / Saied Mostaghimi ... [et al.] -- tracking / William L. Magette
Read Online or Download Agricultural nonpoint source pollution : watershed management and hydrology PDF
Similar water quality & treatment books
Targeting globalization within the past due 19th and early 20th centuries, Jessica Teisch examines the tactics during which American water and mining engineers who rose to prominence in the course of and after the California Gold Rush of 1849 exported the U.S.' growing to be technical and environmental wisdom and linked social and political associations.
Membrane expertise and Engineering for Water Purification, 2d variation is written in a realistic kind with emphasis on: method description; key unit operations; platforms layout and prices; plant gear description; gear deploy; protection and upkeep; technique regulate; plant start-up; and operation and troubleshooting.
This publication addresses how you can give you the very best quality water providers on the lowest attainable rate, and examines the key finance matters that process managers face. It offers with promises, loans, municipal bonds, tariffs/rates and subsidies, in addition to the foremost executive finance courses provided by way of the dep. of Agriculture and the EPA.
- Nanocomposites in Wastewater Treatment
- Urban Groundwater Pollution: IAH International Contributions to Hydrogeology 24
- Sanitation in Unsewered Urban Poor Areas: Technology Selection, Quantitative Microbial Risk Assessment and Grey Water Treatment
- RISK21 - Coping with Risks due to Natural Hazards in the 21st Century: Proceedings of the RISK21 Workshop, Monte Verità, Ascona, Switzerland, 28 November - 3 December 2004
- Water: The Final Resource: How the Politics of Water Will Impact the World
- Water Management: Conservation, Harvesting and Artificial Recharge
Additional info for Agricultural nonpoint source pollution : watershed management and hydrology
9) where S is slope steepness (m/m) and z is a regression coefficient. 10) where is the interrill slope angle. 09). 0 ( ϭ 45°). The slope to which the slope adjustment function is normalized is relatively unimportant, as long as the interrill erodibility term, Ki, is calculated from experimental data in a way that is consistent with the model formulation. , detachment by raindrop impact and transport by thin overland flow) are represented when runoff term is included. In addition, the inclusion of runoff term indirectly accounts for the effects of infiltration on soil loss rate.
And Brakensiek, D. , ASAE, St. Joseph, MI, 1982, 119. 39. Richards, L. A. Capillary conduction through porous mediums, Physics, 1, 313, 1931. 40. McIntyre, D. , 85, 185, 1958. 41. Duley, F. , Surface factors affecting the rate of intake of water by soils, Soil Sci. Soc. Am. Proc. 4, 60, 1939. 42. Mannering, J. D. Thesis, Purdue University, Lafayette, IN, 1967. 43. Edwards, W. M. and Larson, W. , Infiltration of water into soils as influenced by surface seal development, Trans. ASAE, 12, 463, 1969.
E. , Eds. Special issue - Modelling of rainfall, flow and mass transport in hydrological systems, J. , 175, 1996. 15. Linsley, R. , Kohler, M. , and Paulhus. J. L. , Hydrology for Engineers, McGrawHill Book Company, London, 1988. 16. Huggins, L. F. and Burney, J. , Surface runoff, storage, and routing, in Hydrologic Modeling of Small Watersheds, Haan, C. , Johnson, H. , and Brakensiek, D. , ASAE, St. Joseph, MI, 1982, 167. 17. SCS, Hydrology, Section 4. S. Soil Conservation Service, GPO, Washington, DC, 1972.
Agricultural nonpoint source pollution : watershed management and hydrology by William F. Ritter, Adel Shirmohammadi